Ranthambhore Tiger Photography Tour
Dates & Itinerary
Feb 26th - March 3rd 2015
>> 5nights/ 6 days stay @ Jungle View Resorts
>> Check in by Feb 26 late evening & Check out by Mar 3 afternoon
>> Visit to Ranthambore fort on 27th morning
>> 8 jeep safaris as per the following schedule
- Feb 27th afternoon
- Feb 28th morning & afternoon
- Mar 1st morning & afternoon
- Mar 2nd morning & afternoon
- Mar 3rd morning
INR 38,500/- per person
- Road transfer from/to Jaipur Airport
- 5 nights 6 days accomodation
- Food and coffee (as served by resort for daily stay)
- 8 Safari Fees & Tips
- Trip to Ranthambore fort
- Extra food/beverages etc
- Insurance, Laundry and anything
else not mentioned under inclusions.
For further information, please contact us
Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India, covering an area of 392 km². It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of south eastern Rajasthan.
Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these animals in their natural jungle habitat.