Ranthambhore Tiger Photography Tour
Dates & Itinerary
Nov 10th -Nov 14 2016
>> 5nights/ 6 days stay @ Jungle View Resorts
>> Check in by Nov 10 late evening & Check out by Nov 14 afternoon
>> 8 jeep safaris as per the following schedule
- Nov 10th morning & afternoon
- Nov 11th morning & afternoon
- Nov 12th morning & afternoon
- Nov 13th morning & afternoon
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MIGHT BE CHANGES IN THE DATE.
INR 45,000/- per person
- Road transfer from/to Jaipur Airport
- 5 nights 6 days accomodation
- Food and coffee (as served by resort for daily stay)
- 8 Safari Fees & Tips
- Trip to Ranthambore fort
- Extra food/beverages etc
- Insurance, Laundry and anything
else not mentioned under inclusions.
For further information, please contact us
Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India, covering an area of 392 km². It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of south eastern Rajasthan.
Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these animals in their natural jungle habitat.